Wider Wing Tendon
There is always a room for improvement, and wanting a wider wing muscle is actually not a bad idea. There many exercise and gym programs that can help you in this dilemma. So here are some easy exercises for you to tone up those wing muscles:
- Pull-ups: Do this to bring the muscular look on your wing. You may also want to increase the amount of repetitions through the course of your daily routine. It is advisable to start with 50 pull-ups, with 10 repetitions. Do 5 sets of this and you are good to go.
- Deadlift: This exercise is great for mass building. But make sure to do an intensive warm up before doing this as it may cause you some injury if you won’t. You can do 8 repetitions of this with 3 sets. To do this, grab the wide gripped bar and position yourself in a comfortable manner. Slowly pull the bar down until it touches your neck then return onto the starting position.
- Seated One-Arm Cable Row: You can do 10 repetitions of this with 3 sets. To do this, use your right are to pull the handle back until it form a 90-degree angle, then go back to the starting position and do the same with the other arm.
- Bent-over Barbell Row: To do this, you should focus on weight lifting using your lats and your back. Bend over then grab the bar in the same grip position in bench pass. Pull the bar off the floor and to the bottom of the breastbone then return to starting position.
- Straight-arm Lat Pull-down: To do this, grab the straight bar with both hands. Your pals should face the floor. Then, push your hands down in a sweeping arc motion. This can emphasize the lats doing the work. This is a great way for an isolation exercise.